Groups will be judged and evaluated on several specific points including: rationale for being included in the resource fair, value to new students, and organizational type. Please review criteria prior to submitting application.
• If groups are unable to attend the involvement fair, please email (AshleyS@dso.ufl.edu) at least 48 hours in advance.
• If a group is absent at one of the fairs without a 48-hour email notice they will receive a warning email.
• If groups do not adhere to the two-missed policy, then they will receive an email to let them know they are no longer a part of the resource fair.
It reflects poorly on the program and University when we tell participants they will be able to speak with someone from a particular department/organization and no one shows up.
• Tabling will take place in the Broward Hall Basement from 5:25 p.m.. to 7:25 p.m. (four thirty-minute sessions).
• Set up should be done by 4:55 p.m. Each session participants sold plan to stay until 7:25 p.m. or until the last student or family member has left.
Times are subject to change at the discretion of New Student and Family Members.
• Participants must be dressed appropriately (ex. No revealing clothing, offensive graphics, gym shorts, etc.)
• You are responsible for maintaining and organizing your table. Any food, handouts, or trash must be cleaned up by organization representatives prior to leaving the Resource Fair.